Many people born to become a superstar. There are some, for example, Andre Agassi, who has made it possible and listed themselves as one of the greatest people. But the question is, what is the real factors that can describe greatness? Is it about the achievements and awards that the person receives? Is it about the legacy that the person created? Well for Andree, it is a combination of all these factors. So, let’s know more about this famous tennis player in detail.
Some Exciting Information Andre Agassi Time
- Agassi was born on 29th April 1970 in Nevada. When he was a child, it became apparent that he would be destined to be one of the greatest tennis players. Furthermore, his father was his first coach. In fact, it was his father who trained him as early as toddlerhood. Due to his early life training, he has managed to achieve great successes in his life.
- He left the school later and made tennis as his full-time career. In general, like another sportsperson, he believed that if you want to achieve success, then try for it when you are young. He started his training at the Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy in Florida.
- His training at that institute helped him to corner a lot of US Tennis Association national titles. In the year 1986, he started his professional career, and during that time he was only sixteen years old.
- He decided that the perfect and unique way to leave a good impression in the world of tennis was by wowing the viewers during the debut match. So, he tried his best to prove himself, and he did that. Furthermore, very soon he got a lot of brand ambassador offers from famous brands, for example, Nike. The companies believed that he has a different attitude which will attract more and more audiences.
- In the year 1992, Agassi won his first Grand Slam title win, and after that, he continued to keep the trend. Furthermore, he also won the US Open, Roland Garros and the Australian Open. In fact, he was the player who dominated the 90s with such victories. However, he made an outstanding career.
- Talking about his personal life, he was the ladies man. As a matter of fact, he had been linked to different women. However, in the year 2001, he married to Steffi Graf. Since that time the due has been living a happy life.
However, he took his retirement from tennis world in the year 2006. That was a very emotional moment for his as that day he said goodbye to his fans. However, after the retirement, Agassi decided to spend his time with his family. Besides, he is also working for this charity. This has clearly proved that greatness never ends. It would be still there even if you had finished your career. In fact, this is something which starts when you have left a perfect legacy and continues to live with it.